Amardeep is based at our London office and has vast experience as a Consultant Solicitor at Duncan Lewis Solicitors specialising in Immigration and Judicial Review matters.
My work includes advising and assisting in the following areas:
- Asylum and human rights claims;
- Immigration detention and bail matters;
- Unlawful detention;
- Trafficking matters;
- Dublin III/Third Country removal;
- Unlawful delay in processing immigration and asylum applications;
- Challenging removals by way of urgent interim relief applications;
- Challenging deportation/revocation of deportation orders and deportation appeals;
- Family reunion and visit visa applications;
- Tier points-based system applications; and
- Long residence and family based applications.
I have successfully represented clients from wide-ranging nationalities and varying case complexities. This includes representation at appeals and bail applications before the First-tier Tribunal.
I am accredited as a Level 2 Senior Caseworker under the Law Society’s Immigration and Asylum Accreditation Scheme.
- Law LLB
- Legal Practice Course
- Admitted as a solicitor – July 2016
- Duncan Lewis Solicitors – 2012- present
Membership & Accreditations
- Level 2 Immigration & Asylum Scheme
- RLG and ILPA
In my spare time, I enjoy Muay Thai boxing training and playing football. I also enjoy spending time with my two dogs, a Japanese Akita and Siberian Husky.