Danielle Staple

Consultant Solicitor
  • 0116 319 4884


Place of birth: Jamaica
Job Role: Consultant Solicitor
Start Date with Kalsi Solicitors: Oct 15, 2018
Office based in: Leicester
Languages spoken: English
Favourite movie: Titanic
Best concert / live performance you have ever been to: Britney Spears
Last 3 holiday locations you have been to: Jamaica, New York
Dream holiday location you have yet to have travelled to: Bali
A fun fact about you!: I used to played tennis competitively.


Academic Education: Bachelors Degree
Professional Qualifications: Law Society Immigration & Asylum – Senior Caseworker Accreditation


Background: I have been in the field of Immigration and Public Law since the year 2009.
Expertise: I have a wide range of specialist experience and knowledge with all aspects of Immigration and Public Law. I have dealt with all types of applications from the simple to the complex to include asylum, deportations, appeals to the First Tier and Upper Tribunals and also the High Court.

  • Danielle Staple

    Consultant Solicitor


Long Residency

If you have completed 10 years continuous and lawful residence in the UK, you may apply for settlement (indefinite leave to remain) under the long residency route. Settling (known as a indefinite leave to remain) means you can stay in the UK without any time restrictions.


Refugee and Asylum

An ‘asylum seeker’ is someone who is awaiting a decision on his asylum claim in the UK. If your claim is successful, you are then recognised as a ‘refugee’. The right to claim asylum is governed by International Law and the UK Government is obliged to provide protection to any person meeting this definition.


Spouse & Unmarried Partners

Under the spouse visa it allows non-EEA nationals to enter or remain in the UK where they are married to a British citizen or a person with a UK settled status. Bringing your loved ones to the UK is life-changing.


EEA Nationals

With upcoming changes and the United Kingdom leaving Europe, European citizens and their family members, who are currently living in the UK, may wish to consider obtaining confirmation of your right of residence in the UK under European law.


The Rest of the Team