George qualified as a lawyer in Ghana and migrated to the UK in 1989 after graduation. He has extensive experience as a Civil Servant and in the Government Legal Service.
George has also worked for the Immigration Advisory Service, the largest provider of immigration advice and representation in the UK and also private immigration law practice. He has held a practicing licence under the Law Society’s Immigration and Asylum Accreditation Scheme and the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) at the level 3 with impeccable record of achievements and success at both the First tier and the Upper Tribunals.
He is currently based in our Leeds team, as specialist Immigration, Asylum and Human Rights Lawyer focusing on the following areas of immigration law:
- Points based applications especially tiers 1, 2, and 4
- Pre-Action Protocol – initial work on Judicial Reviews
- EEA Applications and Appeals
- Services for UK Businesses in obtaining Certificates of Sponsorships
- Human Rights Applications, Humanitarian Protection and Discretionary Leave
- Asylum Applications and Appeals
- UK Ancestry Visas
- Long UK Residence
- Visa Applications for Family and Businesses.
George is also an Investment and Development Consultant, the Chief DENI Consultant, and the Reverend Minister at The Life Centre, Willow Green Chapel in Horsforth, Leeds.