Pinky Kalsi

Legal Aid Administrator
  • 0161 504 1471


Place of birth: Nairobi Kenya
Job Role: Legal Aid Administrator
Start Date with Kalsi Solicitors: 01/04/2021
Office based in: Leicester
Languages spoken: English, Punjabi, Swahili, & Hindi
Favourite movie: The Lion King
Best concert / live performance you have ever been to: Raghav
Last 3 holiday locations you have been to: New York, Spain, Portugal
Dream holiday location you have yet to have travelled to: Malaysia
A fun fact about you! : True Kenyan


Academic Education : Diploma
University for Master Degree : Pitman Training Centre
Subject/Course for Master Degree: Personal Assistant Course
Grade for Masters Degree: Distinction


Background: A self-motivated, organised and confident individual with over 10 years of experience in Administrative sector of a private equity health firm.
having gained valuable knowledge and transferable skills throughout my professional and personal experiences, I am now establishing myself as a Legal Aid assistant within this wonderful team at Kalsi Solicitors.
Expertise: Administration and Finance

  • Pinky Kalsi

    Legal Aid Administrator


Long Residency

If you have completed 10 years continuous and lawful residence in the UK, you may apply for settlement (indefinite leave to remain) under the long residency route. Settling (known as a indefinite leave to remain) means you can stay in the UK without any time restrictions.


Refugee and Asylum

An ‘asylum seeker’ is someone who is awaiting a decision on his asylum claim in the UK. If your claim is successful, you are then recognised as a ‘refugee’. The right to claim asylum is governed by International Law and the UK Government is obliged to provide protection to any person meeting this definition.


Spouse & Unmarried Partners

Under the spouse visa it allows non-EEA nationals to enter or remain in the UK where they are married to a British citizen or a person with a UK settled status. Bringing your loved ones to the UK is life-changing.


EEA Nationals

With upcoming changes and the United Kingdom leaving Europe, European citizens and their family members, who are currently living in the UK, may wish to consider obtaining confirmation of your right of residence in the UK under European law.


The Rest of the Team