We pride ourselves at being one of the best Immigration Solicitors in the UK. It is important to obtain expert advice early on in your matter because if you don’t it could cause you further complications and expense further down the line.
We are fully regulated with the Law Society and will always provide you with honest and faithful advice. We will endeavor to assist you in achieving a positive outcome in your case.
Our staff have a diverse range of skills and expertise, hence we are able to provide advice and assistance on a range of Immigration Matters. We take instructions on matters ranging from applications for Immigration Bail to applications for Entry Clearance.
Our services include but are not limited to:
Applications For Entry Clearance – We can assist with applications under the Immigration Rules for Spouse Visas or other applications based on your family and private life. We can also assist with applications under the Points Based System, such as applications to work, study in the UK or set up a business.
Applications for Citizenship – We can assist you if you have had Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK for one year and wish to apply for British Citizenship.
Applications for EEA Residence Documentation – If you are national of the European Union or European Economic Area we can assist you in applying for a document to evidence your right to reside in the UK.
Bail & Deportation – If you are detained under Immigration Powers following a criminal offence pending your deportation from the UK we can assist you in challenging it as well as applying for you to be released on Bail.
Appeals, Administrative Reviews & Judicial Reviews – In the unfortunate event your application is refused we can advise you on the appropriate legal challenge. We can assist with appeals to the First Tier Tribunal and Judicial Reviews of Home Office decisions. Our service can representation at court by one of our experienced Solicitors or a Barrister where necessary.
UK Ancestry, Citizenship & British Nationality matters from £600 – £1500
EEA Residence Documentation from £850 – £1500
Spouse/Partner Applications from £800 – £2000
Adult Dependent Relative from £1500 – £3000
Tier 1 Investor Visa – £15,000 – £30,000 (depending on complexity)
Applications for Indefinite Leave to Remain from £900 to £1500
Tier 2 Work Visas from £800 – £1800
Sole Representative of an Overseas Business from £1,800 – £7,500
Application for visas based on long residence in the UK from £700 – £1,800
Our fees will vary depending on your matter and its level of complexity. Please feel free to contact us and one of our experts will happily provide you with a tailored quote once we have more information about your case.
How long will my matter take?
It is difficult to advise on a precise timescale as to how long the Home Office will take to make a decision on your application. We advise you to Read the current processing times.
We hope to submit applications within 2-8 weeks of instruction. If we are unable to do so within this timescale we will advise you at the earliest opportunity.
What does my fee include?
Your fee will include the following advice and assistance:
- Consideration of documents provided
- Attendances and communication with you to establish the facts of your matter and obtaining further information from you where necessary
- Expert advice on the relevant process and law in respect of your matter
- Preparing and submitting your application
- Drafting a detailed covering letter with reference to the relevant law setting out how the facts of your application meet the relevant requirements
Please note that our fees are exclusive of costs related to your matter which are payable to third parties. These are otherwise known as disbursements. These include fees payable to the Home Office or Court.
Furthermore, in the event your application is refused, your fee will not include advice and assistance in relation to a legal challenge against the refusal (such as an appeal, administrative review or Judicial Review)
The fees set out above cover all of the work in relation to the following key stages of a claim:
- Discussing your circumstances in detail and confirming whether this is the most appropriate application for you to make and what other options may be available to you;
- Giving you advice about the requirements of the Immigration Rules and whether you meet the criteria;
- If you do not fulfill certain criteria, whether this can be overcome and how, this on average takes 2-3 hours;
- Considering the supporting evidence you have provided, which we anticipate will take 2-21 hours.
- Where necessary, helping you obtain further evidence (such as medical records and bank statements);
Preparing your application and submitting it on your behalf, which we anticipate will take 6-120 hours, depending on complexity;
- Attendance at a Home Office interview: if the Home Office ask you to attend an interview, we will give you clear advice (and discuss the possibility of us attending with you) at the appropriate time. This could be between 1-3 hours;
- Giving you advice about the outcome of the application and any further steps you need to take.
The stages set out above are an indication and if some of stages above are not required, the fee may be reduced.