You can apply for an Innovator Visa if the following apply to you:
- Your business idea has been endorsed by an approved body.
- You meet the below eligibility requirements.
- You want to set up and run an innovative business in the UK.
To be eligible for this visa category, you must be able to show:
- Your business idea is new (you cannot join a business that is already trading)
- Your business idea is viable (it has potential for growth)
- Your business idea is innovative (it must be different from what is already out there)
- You must be able to meet the English language requirement
- You must be 18 years old or older
- You must be able to prove you can accommodate yourself financially.
If you want to set up a new business
- You must have at least £50,000 in investment funds to set up a new business.
- You will have to prove where your funding is from