You can apply for an Investor Visa to come to the UK if you wish to invest £2,000,000 or more in the UK. You must have access to these funds.
You may be eligible for this visa if you can demonstrate:
- You are 18 years old or older.
- You have £2,000,000 to invest in the UK.
- The money belongs to you or your husband, wife, unmarried or same-sex partner.
- You have opened an account at a UK regulated bank.
- Your funds must be held in a regulated financial institution and free to spend in the UK.
Students with financial sponsorship
If you are a student in the UK, you may be able to apply for a Tier 1 Investor Visa.
You must have agreement in writing form from your financial sponsor.
How long you can stay
You will originally be granted permission to remain for a maximum of 3 years and 4 months. After a period of 2 years, you can apply to extend this visa.