Sponsoring and Hiring Foreign Nationals

We provide the support you require when sponsoring foreign nationals or hiring nationals outside the UK and European area, from obtaining a sponsor licence to setting up and reviewing your immigration compliance systems and policies.

Sponsor Licence

In order to recruit and sponsor migrant workers in the UK, the employing organisation shall require a sponsors licence to do so. Only organisations that meet the Home Offices standards toward eligibility and suitable systems to manage their migrant workers will be granted a Sponsors Licence.

Read more… Linked to Sponsor Licence page

Tier 2 General

Tier 2 (General) route is for non- EEA nationals who have been offered skilled employment to work in particular roles which cannot be filled by settled workers. A skilled worker in any Tier 2 category must not displace a suitable settled worker

Read more… Linked to the Tier 2 General page

Tier 2 ICT

You can apply for a Tier 2 (Intra Company Transfer) visa if you are working for an overseas multinational company and you have been offered a job role in a UK branch of the company for a short or long-term basis

Read more… Linked to the Tier 2 ICT page