Bringing Your Family to the U.K.

We work with families moving to the UK and can assist with spouse and partner visa applications, Binging children or other dependant relatives and all UK family immigration matters

Family Visas and Child Dependant Visas

Spouse & Unmarried Partner

Under the spouse visa it allows non-EEA nationals to enter or remain in the UK where they are married to a British citizen or a person with a UK settled status. Bringing your loved ones to the UK is life-changing. While the spouse visa UK application process can be complex and daunting.

Points Based Dependants

If you are the family member of a Points-Based System migrant, you may have the right to apply for entry clearance or leave to remain alongside the main PBS applicant.

Returning Resident

As a person with indefinite leave to remain, you would expect that this will not be taken away from you. If you have been away from the UK for more than two years however, you must technically ask for permission to return to the UK.

Immigration Matters. Get in Touch

Head Office

De Montfort House, 1 De Montfort Square, Leicester, LE1 7ER

Call Us

0800 368 8939