If you are in the UK and looking to apply for either an extension of your visa before its expiry or already in the UK and looking to switch to a permitted category, you will be required to apply for leave to remain to the Home Office.

Our expert team, are on hand to assist in the initial advice, preparation and submission of your application.

Contact us

Get in Touch Today

Contact UsBook Meeting

Immigration Matters. Get in Touch

Head Office

De Montfort House, 1 De Montfort Square, Leicester, LE1 7ER

Call Us

0800 368 8939

Book Meeting